Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finally back!!

Well it's been over a year since I posted to my blog. I've been out in the world learning and gaining experience. Even after the long break I still have a passion for helping people get out there and get the job they want. We all know that's not an easy task and by no means does it happen right away nor will it be easy! Over my next few posts I will be covering several hot topics. Just to wet your appetite I'll let you in on a few: when to leave your current job, when to ask for a raise bc of your education, and what to do if your a recent grad over 30 or even 40 and looking for a new caeer.

So stay tuned and make sure you tell your friends and family to read this blog. Even tell your parents bc maybe they want to hurry up and get that recent grad out from under their roof!! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment